Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm home for awhile, well, until Nov. 17th! So happy to be here too. Just thought I'd check in and let you all know I am going to be on the road again, South Carolina soon. Building on my house has haulted as they are letting something dry? Since I'm unaware and have to eager knowledge to understand construction much more than I do now, I'm not sure whats drying but I do know it'll be done around the beginning of next week. And then they'll continue building and hopefully by the end of next week we'll have our full livingroom again!
Good news, last night I only woke up one time and it felt soooooo nice! It was a really solid sleep and here's what I think had to do with it. I was reading Psalm 24:4 before bed and it was very calming. What a relief to not have to carry around fear, so I'll continue working on that.
Going to a Blazers game tonight! Excited, my second one ever. It's going to be a super busy week but I cleaned up everything today- dusted, vaccuumed, swept, rearranged, cleared garbage, emptied garbages, did the dishes, wiped counters, finished laundry, oh yeah.....good day. Me, cleaning supplies and Friends on in the background, whats better.

No comments: