Monday, September 14, 2009

Layin' Low



Today was pretty uneventful. No rejected credit cards. No power outage. Geez, where'd all the fun disappear to? I made two school visits today, Christian schools, so that's a nice change to the degree and kind of questions I got asked in comparison to public schools. Although, don't get me wrong, public school did me well. Great in fact.


I did have some great BBQ chicken pizza from Sonoma Chicken Coop tonight after my college fair though. Yum, its gets highly recommend.


Anywho, I didn't post a photo yesterday and....well.....I never got a chance to take one today. It makes it so difficult to take photos if you are the driver, and indeed since Corban hasn't yet got us personal drivers (which I hear we should have in the next year or so....very much kidding for those of you who take comments literally), I was driving all day. But after talking to my momma on the phone tonight and answering her questions as to what my room looks like, I took a photo of it and am offering it up as my photo of the day. Nothing artistic, nor is yesterdays. So here they are.


Photo #1 the cute glass condiments they sent with my club sandwich.... So adorable!


Photo #2 my room at the Holiday Inn....read it like a rap song, its more fun that way.


No comments: