Saturday, October 31, 2009

I like It....I Like It Not...I like it...I like it not...

So I've been sitting here in my room for awhile watching NCIS, mostly because its Halloween and walking around outside alone is a creepy factor of 10. I did what I said I was going to do today though- went downtown and hit up Urban Outfitters which was having a great sale, and then got lettuce wraps at PF Changs, also yummy. Came back after some other places, got in the pool for a bit, ate left overs for dinner and watched tv, exciting day. So since I've had soooo much time alone today I have had all these likes and dislikes I've realized. Here are a few-
LIKE- mystery shows
DISlike-when people don't return text messages or emails in a timely manner.
DISlike-a lot of commercials on tv, they are lame, disgusting or irritating.
LIKE- the sunset, its beautiful here, lots of colors.
LIKE-knowing I get to watch One Tree Hill when I get home
DISlike- my house
DISlike- the smell of airports and planes
LIKE- new clothes
LIKE- breakfast foods
LIKE-embarrassingly enough, the Nancy Drew movie I watched the other night
DISlike- being stuck in a rut
LIKE- the outdoors, I love being outside
DISlike- that nothing in on tv right now, not even good reruns or halloween themed shows.
DISlike- Tullys brewed coffee....vomit!
LIKE- chicken casear salad and club sandwiches
LIKE- the show "I Was Pregnant and Didn't Know It", so crazy
DISlike-men who are boys, this guy on this show so chickened out when his gf gave birth

Okay, thats enough for now, of me rambling on about things that annoy me and some things I enjoy. Today was one of those wake up in a not great mood days. What are you going to do though, its happens. At least my lettuce wraps were good and I bought a cute dress and t shirt. There's good news. If or when I ever get married and start having children, if I get pregnant and go full term with no clue of it, I allow my family and friends to not only submit my story to this show but also to mock me for at least a month. Also, the lady who is playing the real pregnant lady is suppose to be a size 12 and she is most definitely at least a size 20, come on people, come on.
Until later. :o)

No comments: