Sunday, October 11, 2009

Redmond, OR

This is a completely random side note but the dad in Numb3rs reminds me of my Grandpa Joe in looks. Something there just has such a familiar resemblence, I like it.

I got to see Tumalo Falls today and walk up to the beautiful view point, which was in fact a very beautiful view point! Mm...had some good thai food after church today, more stumptown coffee and checked into my relatively skeezy hotel but its safe warm and dry so I can't complain. Two nights here and then home I go! So excited! the Safe Light Repair commercial really impresses me. How do they fix a broken window like that, its amazing! I think I've been on the road so long that otherwise annoying commercials are actually creating amusement in me.

Other than an unbelieveable cold that feels like it is in my bones I'm doing really well. Incredibly tired for some reason, I did wake up to a man yelling at exactly 3:33am this morning and couldn't sleep for sometime after that but still no reason, I slept in until 8:30am after that. Feels nice to sleep in! Short post, but here are some photos from this weekend.
Photos to come, they're not posting.

No comments: