Friday, October 9, 2009

Prineville, OR







So my work week is done for awhile now! I want to attempt to still find some churches to visit Sunday, although I do have a church to attend a service at which is great. Getting to actually go to a church service while on the road is seriously like getting a cold cup of water on a hot hot day, refreshing and needed.

I got to see a whole bunch of extended family last night which was a ton of fun as well! We had a great dinner and then played games and talked until I think all of us were quite tired and ready for bed. Glad I'm not the only one who starts to get tired around 8pm...haha, guess it runs in the family!

Andrea is coming to town today to spend the night so I'm really excited about that. I'm hoping to get outdoors and do something active! Running around that mining place was the most fun I've had all week, it felt good to jump and climb things, although perhaps a little unsafe since it was condemned...but don't fear, I wasn't alone, they could've called 911 if needed. :o) Something I did decide that I would like to do today is fly in a hot air balloon, I saw one up in the sky on my drive to Prineville this morning and now have added it to my goals in life to accomplish. Hey, maybe I can even do it tomorrow, that's it! I'm going to google it after this blog.

Actually, I'm going to put some photos up, not much to report yet today. :o)

No comments: