Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sept. 14th, Watsonville, CA

Last night after the fair in San Jose I drove the long, windy and bumpy highway to Watsonville, California. I put my glasses I wear for night time to great use, in fact, I challenged them to their brink...that's how crazy that highway was.

Yesterday while I was cruising the internet and posting yesterdays blog I was sitting back in this plush leather chair at a Borders Cafe and minding my own business when I man walks up and loudly starts asking me if my sister works at the cafe down the street. I tell him I'm not from here and continue on my work, however, he proceeds to stand there in this dead silent cafe, people busily typing or concentrating on their book at hand, me if he can have my number so he can show me around town whenever I"m there.... Yeah, I politely declined. Promise it didn't have anything to do with his braided beard that was probably around 5-7 inches in length, or the smell of smoke surrounding his presence....haha.

Last night, this is a random side note, I proceeded to talk to someone and kept sounding like I was some Canadian. My tone was very accent filled, which is funny since I don't have an accent... I don't know how this happens. Another random side note, I love Covert Affairs and am watching the season finale right now, I'm sad its going to be over. I've also decided that the indian dude in it is very attractive, very very attractive. I'm just full of these random side notes.I also want to see the move You Again solely because they use the term best frenemies.




Some people should be fired from making commercials. Some are a mockery to America's intelligence, as well as just irritating....that's all I got for tonight. But I am posting some pics from today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You find the greatest guys... Miss you!